Active ingredients in each gram:
- Neomycin sulphate 5mg:
An antibacterial – both Gram-positive and Gram-negative organisms.
- Undecenoic acid 20mg:
An antifungal agent.
- Prednisolone 2.5mg:
An anti-inflammatory agent.
- Allantoin 10mg and Vitamin A acetate 1mg (1000IU):
Assist and promote skin repair and reduce scar tissue formation.
- Glycol base is emollient, washable and non-occluding – preserves skin pliability, promotes healing, permits cleaning of the wound between applications and allows air contact with the wound.
When to use
Dogs and Cats:
Acute and chronic otitis, moist dermatitis and eczema “hot spots”.
Assists the healing of skin and wound infections.
Cattle and Horses:
Irritant or photosensitive eczemas of the udder and other exposed areas.
Black pox and other teat lesions
How to use
Dogs, Cats and Horses:
- Cleanse lesions thoroughly.
- Clip and remove hair if present.
- Apply gel sparingly to affected areas twice daily, or as directed by a veterinary surgeon.
- Rub carefully into the lesions to spread and assist absorption.
- Apply after milking.
- Wash treated teats well before the next milking.
- If inflammation persists or increases during use, discontinue application and re-determine diagnosis.