is an antibiotic spray containing chlortetracycline.
The unique nozzle mechanism on Cyclo Spray®
can be sprayed upside down with no leaks or blockages and has a tight spray pattern.
Quality spray components provide a non drip and fast drying formulation with excellent adhesive properties and a blue dye.
Practical and licensed for three species, zero days meat and milk withhold.
When to use
- Prevention of infections of superficial wounds caused by surgery and trauma.
- Treatment plan for claw/hoof infections including interdigital dermatitis and footrot.
Available: 211ml can
How to use
- Shake can vigorously for optimal result.
- Spraying twice for approximately 3 seconds with an interval is better than spraying once for a longer time when treating DD.
- Spraying from a distance of 15 -20 cm to the target surface gives very little dispersion.